Next Meeting: Wed Sep 14, 2022
Location: Town Office / Virtual
Minutes from Aug 10, 2022
Next Meeting: Tue Sep 06, 2022
Location: Town Office
Minutes from Jul 19, 2022
Meets 1st & 3rd Monday at 5:00
Stowe Elem.(1st) & Morrisville Elem.(3rd)
Agendas & Minutes
- Lister Position Available
- Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 at 1:01 pm
The Town of Elmore, VT seeks a qualified part-time applicant for the position of LISTER. Typical estimated hours are from 9:00 am to 3 pm, a couple of days each week, but during busy times more hours may be required. MUST BE AN ELMORE RESIDENT.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, technical work in identifying and listing all properties within the Town for the purpose of taxation. Work involved is both indoors in a professional office setting and outdoors inspecting property sites under all weather conditions. Work is performed both in the office and in the field. Field-work involves exposure to inclement weather and to the hazards associated with construction sites.
- Conduct property inspections of real property including measuring improvements, for permits, sales verification, and data quality review
- Diagram property sketches and data enter information into the CAMA database;
- Assist taxpayers and the general public with questions and/or problems
- Review overvaluation abatement applications and make recommendations with appropriate documentation;
- Perform basic research on building costs and sales data;
- Review deeds and oversee sales verification forms, noting subdivisions and property information discrepancies
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
A High School diploma along with a strong math aptitude, strong computer skills and valid Vermont Drivers License are required. Willing to train the right person.
If you are interested in joining the Elmore Listers, please call or come into the Town Clerks
office. 802-888-2637. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Town of Elmore, Listers
- Annual 5K Race/Walk, September 3, 9:00am
- Posted: Sun Jul 3, 2022 at 2:37 pm
- Joint EPC & DRB Meeting, September 7, 2022
- Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 at 1:46 pm
Elmore's Planning Commission and the Development Review Board will hold a joint meeting on September 7, 2022 starting at 5:30. The meeting will be held in the town office and also virutally. Please read the meeting warning for agenda and details on how to join virtually.
- DRB Meeting, September 8
- Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 at 1:54 pm
The Development Review Board will meet on Thursday September 8, 2022 starting at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held in the town office. Please see the agenda for further details.
- Lake Elmore Association Plans Busy Summer
- Posted: Fri May 6, 2022 at 12:42 pm
The Lake Elmore Association has a full slate of events scheduled for the summer. Follow the links below to find out everthing they have planned: